Advisory Board Membership
IPi™ Advisory Board membership is provided to provide an opportunity for corporations, small businesses, and individuals to participate in active support of IPi™, subsidiary, and associate company efforts. We all believe in the importance of accurate information, tools, and resources to assist parents, family members, and teachers, in upholding one primary rule; children grow up only once...we must strive to the greatest degree to ensure that it a joyous and wonderful time of life as they grow to become parents themselves. The question is how? That is the purpose of the IPi™ Advisory Board. Together we can develop and establish new concepts and ideas on an International scale to uphold that primary rule we believe in with children.
The advisory board can create a comprehensive as well as Internationally acceptable set of policies, technologies and public education messages, that is capable beyond any doubt of making a positive impact in the efforts that are put forth by the IPi™ advisory board.
How Can I Become Involved In Being A Member?
The best way to become involved and support our efforts is to join as an IPi™ advisory board member. There are two membership classes; Corporate and Associate. Our Corporate membership information is available here. Our Associate membership info is also available. Please see the appropriate link below.
What are the benefits of Corporate membership?
- The right to use any of a choice of specially-designed logos on your on and offline materials
- A listing on IPi™'s high-traffic, high page rank website
- Free entry in the CSI™ SafeSites Search Engine and database
- Priority access to IPi™ information and materials
- Vertical Banner Ad and logo with click-thru feature on all IPi™, Affiliate, and Subsidiary web sites
- Full voting privelege for all Advisory Board Member business
- A demonstration of corporate, business, or personal social responsibility
- Networking opportunities with key industry players and policy-makers
- A seat on the Avisory Board of the IPi™ *(except Supporting Member)
- Participatng in the development of the latest strategies and solutions in support of our mission
- Participating and being featured in major national and international events
- Contributing to important public education messages and materials
- Promoting industry self-regulation with both no-fee and fee-based product evaluation
- Regular Industry updates
- Helping develop stronger branding and exposure for product developers
- Helping support other organizations is their efforts which are consistent the IPi™ mission and policies
- Helping to protect your customers and your brand
- Awards and sponsorship opportunities
- Your company logo on our website, alongside a photo, bio and information about yourself and your company
Membership is based on the size of your organization, and the annual costs are:
|Full Corporate Member (over 100 employees)
|SMS (Small to Medium Sized) Member (under 100 employees)
|Non-profit Member (under 100 employees)
|Supporting Member (any size)*
IPi™ is a non-profit organization currently preparing to file for 501(c)(3) status. Donations to help support our work are always welcome as well as appreciated.
For details on how to apply for a Corporate Membership, learn about Associate Membership, which allows small businesses and individuals to become involved in IPi™'s Advisory Board work, or submit any comments for questions, please see the appropriate link below.